The Robotics Society in Finland (Suomen Robotiikkayhdistys ry) is open assiociation of people interested in (industrial) robotics. We are a private non profit organization, established year 1983.
Our member base consists of 300+ personal members and 50+ company members.
Our main tasks is to promote robotics by:
- Arrangong training and excursions
- Collecting finnish robot statistics
- Publishing books and material
- International co-operation
- Taking part in relevant EU projects
- Completing studies to government bodies
For more information, contact email@example.com