The Robotics Society in Finland (Suomen Robotiikkayhdistys ry) is open assiociation of people interested in (industrial) robotics. We are a private non profit organization, established year 1983. Our main activities are national educational events, like different seminars and trips abroad to fairs and other interesting events.
Our member base consists of 300+ personal members and 50+ company members. The Robotics Society in Finland is a member of euRobotics.
Our main tasks is to promote robotics by:
- Arrangong training and excursions
- Collecting finnish robot statistics
- Publishing books and material
- International co-operation
- Taking part in relevant EU projects
- Completing studies to government bodies
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org